Saturday, February 16, 2013

5 Highs, 1 Low; Feb. 10-16

This is a new series for my blog called "Highs and Lows". I'd like to come up with a more creative name, but that will come with time.  In this series, I will post about the top 5 things that happened to me in the past week, whether it be time spent with someone, a day in general, or just a small incident. So...here it goes.

1. Wednesday, I was able to see Chris for the first time since last Friday (which sucked kind of lot). That's probably the longest I've been away from him in the entire time that we've been dating (a little over eight months). Anyways, I was very happy to see him. He came to my house for a while and we just worked on some of his college work, then we went to band practice at our church, then the service commenced. It was nice.

2. Thursday was Valentine's Day, as you all know. I went to school, was kind of unsettled by countless couples eating each others faces off. I was nearly running out the door at 1:30, trying to escape the gigantic balloons and oversize teddy bears hitting me in the halls.

3. Also on Thursday, I went out and secretly bought my mom a beautiful bouquet, and a chocolate rose. I like surprising her.

4. Chris got me "Warm Bodies" for Valentines Day, so I can read it before I see it. Needless to say, I was very excited. (Review coming soon?) He also gave me some chocolate which I've mostly already devoured.


5. TONIGHT- It hasn't happened yet...but tonight I am getting together with some really old friends and I am so psyched. I barely get to see any of them anymore, and we are finally getting back together after a few years. We used to always have so much fun together, and I doubt it will be any less fun!

1 Low: It would definitely be the gross couples at school on Valentine's Day...Ick.

So there you have it, my weekly high and lows in a nutshell.

What exciting event happened to you this week?

Always,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment