Monday, February 11, 2013

Rainy Day Essentials

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you have all had a great day so far. As I type this, I'm reminding myself of the rather, for lack of a better word, crappy day I've had.

 Let me just take you through my day for a second: woke up, got ready, made my coffee, didn't put enough creamer in it (I realized this as I was already driving to school), drank the rest of my coffee with a turned-up nose, arrived at school and it was raining, realized I didn't have an umbrella, walked into school getting sprinkled on (it wasn't that bad), went to my classes, got out and realized it was sprinkling, then as I started walking the long trek to my car and it began pouring (I was wearing my new leather boots). I then came home, changed into something warm and dry and now I am typing this. So, needless to say, I wasn't in the best mood earlier...but hey, now I get to write which always puts me in a better mood.

Anyways, my story did have a point. As I was walking to my car earlier, I realized how much I wished I had an umbrella, and maybe had worn something more appropriate for a rainy day (maybe I should actually start paying attention to the weather). Therefore, my idea of a rainy days essentials blog post sparked, so here it is...My Rainy Days Essentials.


On rainy days, I always feel cooped up with nothing to do, but hey, a good book is always a good book no matter the weather. I also usually find this a good time to paint my nails because I have nothing better to do. 

I hope you will use this post to your advantage the next time it rains in your town. I sure wish I had thought of this before today! It would have come in handy.

P.s. I made a new cup of coffee once I got home...I'm happy now :)

What is your top rainy day essential?

Always,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment