Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Everyday Makeup

In my everyday life, I have a lot of people coming to me with questions about beauty, and makeup specifically. I guess I've always been pretty talented at enhancing someones natural features. I'm always the person the girls ask for when they need their makeup done for special occasions, and of course, I'm up for it because I honestly love makeup. It's something fun, and can change any look.

I don't typically wear a whole lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis, but I do wear a little bit just to enhance the features I naturally have. Here are my top 5 makeup essentials for daily use:

Makeup Essentials

1. Downboy blush by theBalm  2. Clump Crusher mascara by Covergirl  3. Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh  4. Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner  5. Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup


These are products that I use religiously every single day. I am in love with all of these products and recommend them to anyone. 

Whats your holy grail makeup item?

Always,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment