Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Late Night With Good Friends

Ah, tonight. Tonight was...refreshing

You know those friends who you've had forever, but they seem to naturally drift away with the current of life? They're in your life the last time you checked, and you can't even really remember the last conversation you had, or when your friendship even died out...it just did?

Well that happened to a rather large group of friends and I, and tonight, we fought against life and got back together. Honestly, I haven't laughed as hard as I did tonight in a very, very long time. I was just so happy, and deja vu was definitely in the air.

I missed my friends. Tonight, I realized just how much. I just can't stress how important it is to just be with friends sometimes. I feel like life has this way of taking everything good away from you at times, and you just have to fight it.

We all did tonight, and hopefully we can keep up the fight.

This is Jimmy. He's been one of my really close friends since 5th grade...almost 7 years. Oh man, oh man.

Jimmy, well, being Jimmy.

Meet Joey and Austin. I've known them since I was in middle school. 
This is Austin, and his girlfriend, Ally. I've known Ally since I was itty bitty :) Second grade was when we met.

I also met this chick in second grade, Brooke. Ally, Brooke, and I were all in the same class. We were, and still are close-knit friends.

Anyways, it was great to hang out with these kiddos tonight. 

Don't you love reunions?

Always,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment